Follow along as I express myself through art!! I never know from day to day what I will be doing in art or in my posts! I am on a journey to create, trying not to set limits or boundaries that will constrain the outcome of my expression. I have tried setting limits in the form of challenges to myself, only to find I rebel against it. Realizing that I created this box I find myself in, I am removing all restraints...

Thursday, January 14, 2010


“No other artist sees the world exactly as you do or feels what you feel—that story is yours alone to tell, when you become vulnerable enough to paint what’s inside of you, that other dimension starts to come through in your work.” -
Nancy Guzik

Being vulnerable, such a difficult concept for me in life and in
art. It is one of my goals for 2010. My other goals? Doing art every day, reducing my fabric and yarn stash (one way or another), getting rid of clutter EVERYWHERE and beginning an art
journal!

1 comment:

aimee said...

sounds like a great plan for the year! i love your profile description - it's great to meet others who have been away from their art for a long time and plunge back into it with a passion!

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.