Follow along as I express myself through art!! I never know from day to day what I will be doing in art or in my posts! I am on a journey to create, trying not to set limits or boundaries that will constrain the outcome of my expression. I have tried setting limits in the form of challenges to myself, only to find I rebel against it. Realizing that I created this box I find myself in, I am removing all restraints...

Thursday, February 25, 2010

I have been busy despite my lack of posting!! I really spent a lot
of time getting to know other blogger's during Lisa's One World,
One Heart event! I was blessed enough to win a few things from very talented artists and the first of my prizes arrived last week!
Lovely earrings from Colleen, and today, a too cool, handmade sketchbook arrived from Gail in Australia.
Also, I was the lucky winner of a tile from Aimee from a giveaway she had a couple of weeks ago! I am a big fan of hers, so that was pretty exciting! Trying to decide what to do with it has been pretty fun! I have a few ideas and will get busy over the next couple of days. I will post a picture when that is completed!

As far as art goes, it's been more about learning from failure than success lately! I have painted over several canvases... and spent quite a few hours knitting.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.