Follow along as I express myself through art!! I never know from day to day what I will be doing in art or in my posts! I am on a journey to create, trying not to set limits or boundaries that will constrain the outcome of my expression. I have tried setting limits in the form of challenges to myself, only to find I rebel against it. Realizing that I created this box I find myself in, I am removing all restraints...

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Artistic Mother

Yesterday I joined Trudy Callan's Artistic Mother's Art Group! Looking forward to participating and learning to find a little bit more balance between being a mom and being a creative person! I usually just alternate days!! It is based on "The Artistic Mother" by Shona Cole. Her blog is fantastic also!! Click on the Artistic Mother button on the right to view Trudy's blog and check out the other mom's participating!



3 comments:

Trudy said...

Glad to have you, Look forward to seeing your projects.

Crissi Harvey said...

i have this book aswell just up to the work shop section havent joind the group yet I'm a bit scared lol.

Jen @ By Jen ❤️ said...

I have this book and have recently joined the group as well. I think you'll enjoy it. It's definitely helping fit a little more creative into every day =)

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.