Follow along as I express myself through art!! I never know from day to day what I will be doing in art or in my posts! I am on a journey to create, trying not to set limits or boundaries that will constrain the outcome of my expression. I have tried setting limits in the form of challenges to myself, only to find I rebel against it. Realizing that I created this box I find myself in, I am removing all restraints...

Saturday, January 22, 2011

A morning with eagles



I felt the urge to go take some photos yesterday. There is a local lake that is close to a power plant. The air is cold and the water is warm, so it makes for some great photography. Bald eagles nest there and some days are better than others for taking pictures of them. Yesterday was a good day.

Enjoy a glimpse of my afternoon!

1 comment:

Margaret said...

I ADORE the upper left photo. The mist from the swampy area, the trees and the fabulous Eagle soaring, wings stretched in the corner. Fabulous. Thank you for submitting the photo to "In the Moment". I can so relate to squeezing art in. I am a mother of six. On again off again home schooler - love photography, painting and writing --- how to find the time! My youngest just turned 3.

Loved the thought of you know you will get sick when you are in the middle of an exciting project or just starting to exercise. Gotta love "Murphy's Law" LOL.

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.