Follow along as I express myself through art!! I never know from day to day what I will be doing in art or in my posts! I am on a journey to create, trying not to set limits or boundaries that will constrain the outcome of my expression. I have tried setting limits in the form of challenges to myself, only to find I rebel against it. Realizing that I created this box I find myself in, I am removing all restraints...

Friday, October 16, 2009

Aha Moment











I have finally had my "Aha!" moment, although in a few months or weeks I may be questioning my sanity. I have been searching for inspiration and focus in my art and after reading the October issue of Watercolor Artist, I have decided to begin a series based on angels. Specifically, on two angel Christmas ornaments I picked up last year. I have already two paintings done to begin with and have just completed the third. I plan on doing 100 pieces, hoping to stretch myself creatively. If you want to join in this challenge with me, just post a link in the comment section.
Whether you do 5, 10, 50 or 100, challenge yourself!

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.