Follow along as I express myself through art!! I never know from day to day what I will be doing in art or in my posts! I am on a journey to create, trying not to set limits or boundaries that will constrain the outcome of my expression. I have tried setting limits in the form of challenges to myself, only to find I rebel against it. Realizing that I created this box I find myself in, I am removing all restraints...

Tuesday, October 27, 2009













We finally have some sun and I am able to get better pictures of my latest pieces. Hopefully, a little truer to actual color.

I am blessed to be married to my own art instructor/critic/encourager. Clay pointed out that my sketch needed more contrast in some areas and to push back details in others. After making adjustments he suggested, I like the sketch better!

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.